Bourne Beautiful

Bourne Beautiful

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Photo Finish!


Smashbox. Last year, I was shopping one weekend with my mum when we both commented on how lovely the skin of the shopping assistant was. It really was. Dewy and flawless. And she told us she had just started using a Smashbox primer her mother in law had recommended, she loved it. I was sold. It had to be purchased immediately. 

Smashbox Photo finish Primer

The photo finish primer was developed for use on photo shoots to minimize touch-ups and keep the flow of the shoot going. The only way I can describe it is that your skin feels like silk. It’s strange but amazing! The perfect canvas for your makeup. It certainly has lot of fans anyway including my mother and friends who tell me their makeup stays on perfectly all day. Its won countless awards too so you know its worth the hype!

It is oil free, scentless and colourless, so it is perfect for anyone who wants perfect skin but suffers from blemishes or has sensitive skin. The only downside I felt was that it had no SPF in it...so make sure your foundation does! I think this one deserves to be a permanent addition to my make-up bag.

The Smashbox primer range is available online here from £25.


(N.B.The range has increased to include primers to even out skin tone, get rid of redness, sooth dry skin and give a bit of coverage...and one has an SPF now too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment