Bourne Beautiful

Bourne Beautiful

Sunday 8 May 2011

Golden Brown...texture like sun!!

I am an English Rose. There…I’ve admitted it. Thoroughly depressing, but something I’m coming to terms with, very slowly. Therefore, seeing as I never really tan in the sun (and always wear factor 30) I do love a little fake tan to give me a summery glow. Over time I have accumulated quite a collection of fake tans and tried most of them, though recently, a friend introduced me to Sienna X. Sienna X supposedly do the tans for Strictly Come Dancing, and thus, I was worried I would become a little tangoed. But then I also read that  it contains something called ‘Butcher’s Broom’ which helps circulation as well as lemon peel oil and grapefruit oil which helps fight cellulite and tone the skin. So I thought I’d give it a go…

So first, the smell. I’m using the gradual tan here, but all the products actually smell delicious. There’s a kind of tropical, coconut concoction going on during application which I LOVE. With the after smell, its ever so slightly more prominent in the fake tan than the gradual tan, but nowhere near as strong as some other tans I have tried.

Sienna X Extremely natural self tan £19.95

Also lasts SO long…Seriously. I’m usually quite good with moisturising and exfoliating anyway, but I went away for the bank holiday weekend and forgot to take moisturiser and had to make do with aqeous cream. But it’s a week later, and my fake tan is still going strong, with just an application 3 days ago. I can’t praise it enough!

The gradual tan gives you a really nice glow on first application, which you can build up, but if you are off to a party/night out and want a noticeable change opt for the fake tan. Very much the same application as Fake Bake, and best done with a mitt. Both are amazing. And their price is wicked!! Gradual tan is £14.95 and the fake tan is £19.95.

You can buy it online here 

No comments:

Post a Comment