Bourne Beautiful

Bourne Beautiful

Thursday 28 April 2011

Dream Hair - Moroccan Style

Well there has certainly been a lot of hype about this product, with beauty critics calling it ‘a new miracle treatment for unruly hair’ and although I had heard some amazing things about it, I was dubious...at first.

All the hype surrounding this product is due to one ingredient, Argan Oil. Argan Oil is said to have very high levels of Vitamin E and saponins which soften skin and regenerate hair. Morrocan Oil contains an ‘argan oil infused’ formula along with Vitamin F (Omega 6), Vitamin A to improve elasticity, Vitamin E to protect against free-radicals, and Phenols to shield against environmental stressors.

 The Original Treatment £30.45

One of the main advantages of this product is that it really does reduce drying time, and thus heat styling damage. I’ve been using it for about two weeks now putting 2 pumps in my towel dried hair and then blow drying. My drying time is considerably reduced, and my hair takes some serious blow-drying to dry complately. It certainly looks shinier and feels softer, and as the instructions say, all of the product is absorbed, leaving no residue like you get with some hair serums. Your hair literally just soaks it up. It also has a wonderful fragrance like incense and gives great UV protection to your hair, which is just as damaged by the sun as your skin. Overall, if your hair has been damaged by heat styling or chemicals and is in some serious need of TLC, this product may be worth a try. 


After years of abusing my locks with the straightening irons, I have found something which has begun to replenish them. I just hope it lasts with the rate I keep using it...But seriously, one you start using it...you kind of can't stop!!

Have another gorgeous Bank holiday, and enjoy the wedding of you are watching it!

You can buy Moroccan Oil products from the lovely girls at www.cultbeauty.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment